Monday, 24 October 2011

Outfit of A Week Ago

Right. I really need to get onto posting OOTDs on the days they're actually taken. But I get tired and distracted easily, especially by all the other blogs I read *shakes fist*.
Look at my shiny silver wedge sneakers! They're so practical!!!! Also, skirt too short. Toooo short.

I really need to paint over that horrific attempt at art (done by me when I was seven) in the background.

Am I the only one who thinks I look like a feisty leprechaun in this photo? Just me?
Blazer: Opshop or given to me by a friend. Don't remember which.
T-shirt: Jay Jays!
Belt: Umm...dunno.
Skirt: Glassons, I think. It's too short.
Tights: Ordinary black tights from somewhere.
Shoes: Some random little shop in Hong Kong. They started breaking the very first time I wore them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3