Tuesday, 8 November 2011

So Tired (& Outfits)

I haven't been sleeping enough. I've got incredibly sore eyes and a sore neck. Seven hours a night just doesn't cut it for me. I am a nine hour a night girl at least. The plan is to sleep more. Specific, yes? Which means bed as soon as I am done this post! And this post itself maybe a little boring/pointless due to the lack of sleep.

I said I would post my outfit from work on Friday, so I shall. I'm still trying to find something to wear with my pencil skirt. I don't actually own any blouses, as such. Not yet, anyway!

Hmm. It is not until I see this photo I realise you can see my bra. Eek! I like wearing bright pink though xD
Me and my super cool brother. Friday was his second-last day of high school. He has now finished! It astonishes me how grown up he is now.

Ta da! I also said I'd post photos of me wearing the mascara and eyeliner. I don't have any photos of the mascara alone, because I still had my old mascara on when I put it on, but I have photos anyway. And an outfit.

Okay, so you can't see it very well at all. I will have to do it again soon.

Aaand outfit for Monday. Stupid tights have holes and are developing a run :(
As you might have noticed, my workplace isn't particularly bothered about what I wear. The only comments I've had on my hair are customers telling me they think it looks cool or asking what rugby team I was supporting (apparently having dyed hair during the Rugby World Cup means you're supporting a team).

Quick! Sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3