Friday, 30 December 2011

Happy New Year (OOTD)

Almost the New Year! I have munted my sleeping pattern and am therefore feeling woozy a lot. Tomorrow morning I drive five and a half hours up to Motueka to spend a few days with my friend and won't be posting. I also haven't anything interesting to say and haven't been wearing any nice clothes over the past few days, so fortunately I have plenty of outfits that I've taken photos of but haven't posted. Hopefully I'll get more photos over the New Year.

I hope everyone has had a good holiday time and has a great New Year. Despite the earthquakes and various other ups and downs in my life, I have enjoyed this year. I'm not looking forward to 2012 a whole lot for a few particular reasons, so we'll have to see how we go :)

Worn to a friend's 21st

Cheap shoes bought in Hong Kong that started breaking the first time I wore them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3