Monday, 6 February 2012

Grump

I have been in a bit of a grump over the past week because Disqus deleted all my comments on my entire blog. This has made me very sad, because I love getting comments and now they are all gone. I think I'll have to get in touch with Disqus and ask if they can fix that.

I've also reinstalled The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind and have been playing that, as well as reading three of Tamora Pierce's series (Daine, Keladry and Aly, for those who know the books) and have made it up to book four of the Harry Potter series since the Wednesday just gone. I think I might be in a bit of a reading and gaming mood at the moment and I'll probably wait until it has passed before blogging again, as otherwise blogging feels like a chore and then I'll never get to it.

I also had no access to a battery recharger when my family were away, so I couldn't upload any holiday photos! I can now, though, so I'll get onto that.

See you when I emerge from the fantasy world ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3