Thursday, 16 February 2012

V Day (OOTD)

Well, it's a little late, but it's my Valentine's Day post! My V Day was spent working and shopping. I got a mustard dress and a purple romper for $10, so not bad! They both have damage (a stain on the dress and a rip in the romper) but they can be dealt with. I wore a head scarf to work, garnering a few amused looks and being told I look like a woman off Coronation Street. I have to admit, with my grey cardy I definitely looked frumpy. It kinda makes me feel better about V Day, though. My day was about doing my work and shopping, not moping over being single and trying to look "attractive".

And the scarf was really warm!






What did everyone get up to for V Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3