Tuesday, 4 September 2012

I'm alive!

You have probably noticed that my posts have been getting few and far between. I've been at a total loss with what to write about. I've been wearing basically only one bra because I gained weight and most of my bras are too tight, I can't really remember what it's like to wear a bra that doesn't fit properly so I'm thinking it can't be that bad and I've been wearing my new green jeans with polyprops underneath, merino tops and a ski jacket for weeks on end. Combine that with being too poor to buy anything that's not edible or petrol and you have me with nothing to talk about.

Which is, of course, a very poor excuse! All of what I said is true, but I also just got bored and played lots of COD:MW2 and then Neverwinter Nights 2. And got a boyfriend.

The only thing that is making me actually write this post is that Christine of Boosaurus! said she liked my blog and hoped I would keep writing. The flattery forced me to write at least something so that I could tell her I wasn't giving up!

I do plan on doing a post on my current style crisis, my pants situation (as I've yet to find others with my problem, though June from Braless in Brasil does come close) and also to get my hands on a bra in my "correct" size of 12C to remind me of what it's like to wear an ill-fitting bra.

To make up for my lack of posts, have two pictures from when I was in Auckland in January.

I wish I'd bought the top half of this outfit at the very least. The skirt isn't really me, but the top is!

4 comments:

  1. i think the skirt is great on you...but if it doesn't feel you, then why would you buy it? i do love the shirt, too! i also love your tennis shoes and the giant box of beer in your picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it's mostly the colours that I'm unsure about, but both skirt and top are long gone now, so nevermind.

      Haha thank you. Not even my beer because I don't drink beer xD I was just being stupid posing at my best mate's house.

      Delete
  2. Aw, that top is so cute! You definitely should have bought it... but I'm sure you can find something similar.

    That was sweet of Christine to encourage you to keep blogging - glad you're sticking with it, even if it is irregularly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan :) Looking at the photo I can see it's flattering on me too, but photos are always good for being able to tell that. Didn't really see it in the changing room!

      Delete

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3