Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Look at my hair, my hair is amazing

Sorry folks, but it's November now. November is important. November is distracted. November is National Novel Writing Month! In the interests of finishing this novel I started in NaNo 09 and have been writing since, I decided I must do NaNo again this year. The absolute minimum word count per day is 1,667 words a day in order to have written 50,000 words of a novel by the end of November. Since I am not sure if I will have time to continue after the 25th, I have to beat that count. I'm currently not beating it. I am on track for finishing by the 30th, however.

All of this novel writing means that my desire to blog is low, especially since my boyfriend is always telling me I need to write on my novel (which is handy, so thanks boyfriend!). Chuck in a case of the nasty depression (I have told my doctor about it and been referred to a psychiatrist, so yay) and yup. No blogging.

I can show you this, however:

Blue hair again! And terrible posing because I was trying to take the photo with the iPad. Not easy, I tell you.

4 comments:

  1. Your hair is indeed amazing!! And I always think about doing NaNoWriMo, but never do. Er.. I suppose it's never too late to start? :P

    And hang in there with the depression thing, I know what it's like xxx Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) No, it's never too late to start NaNo! One of my writing mates started on the 17th last year and she still got 50k by the end of November! Even if you don't get to the 50k, you'll have more words than you did before.

      Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your writing, and that's awesome that your boyfriend pushes you to keep going :) And you rock the blue hair like nobody's business!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan. I am rather behind on the writing (about 9,000 words!) but still trucking. The boyfriend was very helpful last night in giving me ideas to keep going.

      Thanks! I do like having blue hair, even though this time around it's less great than usual with the dark roots and less impressive brand of dye.

      Delete

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3