Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Away For Lent

Having just learned about Lent, I have decided to give up the Internet for what remains of it (three weeks until Easter). My time on the Internet borders on addiction and I have lately been thinking that the time and thoughts I spend on the Internet have been taking away from time and thoughts that I would rather be spending on God.

I used to write in a diary every evening, but this year has barely any entries, and I think that is depriving me of the ability to process and learn from my daily life. I've also committed to writing a gratitude journal, where I must write five things I'm grateful for every day. I'm looking forward to it.

I'll see you in a month then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3