Friday, 5 April 2013

Birthday!

I've been back around the Internet for a few weeks now but life has been hectic with Eastercamp and stuff. It's just 17 minutes after my 22nd birthday finished, so I thought I'd pop in to say hello. I'm heading to a singles' weekend seminar about being happy and complete as single people, but also how to find healthy people to date in a healthy way. Should be interesting.

I haven't really been taking outfit photos, but I have some photos from Eastercamp that I might put up later (when the photographer uploads them to Facebook). For now, I give you just one photo so you don't forget what I look like :)

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3