Friday, 12 April 2013

Jet plane (OOTD)

I'm off on a plane tonight to Auckland. It's my friend's wedding tomorrow afternoon and I'm heading up for it. I'll be staying with another friend, who is making dinner for me tonight to celebrate my birthday (I think). It will be great to see my friend married to the love of his life and I'm looking forward to it.

Last weekend, as well as being my 22nd birthday, was a singles seminar my friend wanted me to go along to. I took some outfit photos (finally) on the ipad, so I bring them to you now. I do actually have some more interesting stuff to blog about, too, but I'm waiting for the holidays for that - only one more week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3