Friday, 10 May 2013

Blondes get more papercuts (OOTD)

Today I spent two and a half hours straight folding letters and putting them in envelopes. I gave myself a number of papercuts. I feel a sense of achievement, however, so I'm okay with the papercuts. And I did it all while wearing a wig, three pairs of leggins and a ridiculous number of feathers. Yes, I'm very accomplished. I will give you proof of the outfit, though none of the papercuts or of the large stack of envelopes (which is a pity, because it was quite impressive for one person to do alone). Unfortunately, the photos are pretty bad because it was dark by the time I got home from work and I decided to use my brother's camera rather than charge my camera, take the photos, take out the SD card, put the SD card into my brother's camera and then upload the photos. I dropped mine in a river so it won't connect to the computer.

Look! I have a plait! I haven't had a plait since I was 12, I think.

In other news, I've actually taken quite a few photos lately that I want to show you all, but have been too lazy/busy/back-to-schooly to actually do. However, for once I actually feel like blogging so here's hoping I'll get them all done tonight and then I'll actually have more than one post a month! Hoorah!



This fantastic photo is because I tripped over my tripod and was trying to get into the photo before the timer went off. It's actually the best photo in terms of quality!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your boot collection! They're all awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I only really wear three pairs of my boots, so I should get rid of the others but I still like them. Most of my shoe rack is taken up with shoes I never wear but can't get rid of, actually xD

      Delete

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3