Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Managing (OOTD)

I have been having a rough couple of days. My depression is mostly triggered by violence, so going to a talk where the topic was "Is God Violent?" turned out to be a bad idea. Add a lot of junk food buying to that, and I've been a guilt-ridden mess for a while.

On Sunday, however, I went for a drive down south of where I live, which I had never really explored before. I was meaning to go to Lake Ellesmere and take photos, but when I got there the view was distinctly underwhelming. The Selwyn river looked nicer, so I have a couple of acceptable shots from that, plus one of my outfit. Nothing much, especially with a disappointing camera on a grey day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3