Sunday, 11 August 2013

Pretty things

My phone will not connect to the Internet, so the post I had planned for last did not work. While I wait for it to be sorted out, I shall post some pretty things that I like, interspersed with a few photos of things I have been doing. Since I am terrible, three of my photos don't have sources because I just save them to my iPad from Google images. I know, so bad! I'm sorry.


Source: unknown

Source: Delightfully Tacky

Source: unknown

Source: Delightfully Tacky

Source: unknown

A girls' night some of my friends and I had a wee while ago. Much enjoyment was had.

My new sunnies and nail polish. Still not really sure how much use the sunglasses will get, but I'm already wearing the nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3