Friday, 6 September 2013

Once Upon a Time...(OOTD)

I have worked a lot this week, so either I have been wearing my petrol station uniform or nothing worth taking photos of. It was warm on Tuesday though so I wore something more interesting. And then I worked until the sun went down and had to take outfit photos inside, resulting in atrocious quality. That's life, I suppose.

Do you like my new blog theme? I'm in love with it. It's rare that I really adore anything that I do, but I'm so happy with how my blog looks at the moment. I think it really reflects me.

I've been watching spaghetti westerns as part of my teacher aiding job over the past several weeks and while I'm not a fan of movies, the music of spaghetti westerns is right up my alley. Such awesome, overdone, iconic music. I've had it in my head a lot. We've watched The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, Once Upon a Time in the West and now Sabata. Exciting.



These pictures were taken in my lounging corner of my bedroom, where I cozy up in my opshopped chair and crochet while listening to audio books, or have a very awkwardly positioned nap.


Why you so bright, photo? I'm almost finished my extremely long scarf!

2 comments:

  1. I really love your new layout! And your outfit is fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine :) I wish the quality of my photos matched my new layout lol

      Delete

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3