Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Coppertone (OOTD)

So I spent about four hours trying to find my cat and moping because he wasn't around today. I wanted to take him to the vet sooner rather than later so I could get to work, but of course he wouldn't be found. We had an appointment at 3 but I didn't want to go to work and come back in case he took a long time to wrestle/chase/trick into the cage. My kitty does not like being held, does not like the cat cage, does not like the car and does not like the vet. He cries blue murder. But we made it, he is ok, I have to put goop into his eye three times a day and I managed to get some work done. All is well.

Except that I was too busy being grumpy during the day to take outside photos - it was overcast again so no big loss, I think.

To make up for my rather disappointing day, I went to a friend's house to be treated to a vegan meal so I could be shown the delights of vegan eating. Despite a fairly disastrous and distracted food preparation, the meal was delicious and the company very entertaining, despite me only knowing one person and him only marginally. I stayed for two hours and counted it a success. Hooray!



And just for good measure, here's a picture of me with a tan:
Playing around with the camera settings to get my top the right colour. It's not bad, but I prefer my paler skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3