Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Rainy Day (OOTD)

I really haven't been doing much so far these holidays. This was my outfit for staying at home, putting washing on our clothes horses, putting the fire on and getting wood (in the rain) so the clothes would dry and cleaning the kitchen. It wasn't really a going out outfit and I wouldn't be wearing a skirt normally. My two tops are actually tramping tops. It's very exciting for me to be able to have a day of self-motivated action without any depression. I'm putting it down to being kind to myself and also getting some exercise in, especially in the morning.




In a way I'm looking forward to school starting again just so I can at least go out in my Frocktober outfits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3