Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Saying Goodbye (OOTD)

One of the first things I did to prepare for my move in February is to go through all of my clothes and decide which would be going with me and which would be staying behind to hold the fort or be donated to other people. I managed to narrow it down so everything fits inside my 50L tramping pack. I have yet to sort the remaining clothes to decide whether I'll sell them/give them away or try to wheedle visiting friends and family members to bring them in their luggage.

In the meantime I'm going to wear the rejects because I do still like them and I won't be seeing them again (or for a long time at least). I get the feeling I'm not going to be able to afford new clothes for quite some time when I get to Brisbane, so I want the clothes I'm taking to feel fresh and interesting for as long as possible, which means not wearing them until I get there.




This galaxy top was bought at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (which was such a cool place) and despite how cool it looks, the fact that it doesn't curve back towards my waist/tummy after going over my boobs makes me look rather shapeless, which is not a look I go for. Right now it's a no-go for taking to Australia, but if we have any warm days in NZ before that it might get a chance to persuade me.

These pants are not on my taking list simply because I have two pairs that I think look cooler, but these are so incredibly comfortable in my current size - which is larger than I've been in possibly my whole life and is causing clothing fit consternation - that I might reconsider.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3