Monday, 9 February 2015

23 Before 24

Considering I'm turning 24 in two months, it's probably a little late to be drawing up a 23 before 24 goals list now. That doesn't matter to me, because my upcoming move to Brisbane (8 days people!) has prompted a whole lot of goal-setting that filled up that little list of 23 goals nicely. They're mostly focused around the move and settling in happily and healthily once I arrive. My leaving party has come and gone successfully so my stressing has shifted back to the move itself. In an attempt to assure myself that I am doing a good job of preparing to move my whole life northwest, I shall show y'all my plans for the next couple of months.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please be respectful of me and other people commenting, but otherwise go crazy! <3